Thursday, November 24, 2011

don't look at the feet... nor the hands...

You look at the nose... promise... the shape, on how thick or thin it is... you can just imagine... it is accurate, unless retokado ang ilong ng bakla...

You see, yan ang alam ko... and even if... I still won't consider myself an expert... I can give you almost sound advise about it... but when it comes to HIV/AIDS... even pre-counseling and post counseling... I am not the best guy to talk to... Kalandian lang alam ko...

Yes, this blog chronicles my... not life... parang may finality kasi pag life... but journey as a PLHIV... as far as remember... I started this blog suspected pa lang ako... and that I write about what I learn, what I am told... and my experience... but this is hardly a reference literature for anyone who is going to be on the same road... don't... please...

Not that I am closing my doors... or that I am not willing to help... you can still call on me... but more likely, I would refer you to a group of guys sa twitter... add niyo lang ako @casuallypositiv or email me: casuallypositive@gmail.com, but I am telling you, I am to refer you to someone else, someone who can better help you... ako taga aliw lang... lalandiin lang kita... but I won't take your life and place it on my hand... you are looking at a very clumsy hand here... pretty, but clumsy hand... oo, pretty talaga!!!

And just to reiterate, just on top of my head... when he is about the cum... or you are about to cum... stop... if you have to pinch the back of the head, do so, to calm it down... when it's calm down... work it up again... and again stop... do it over and over again... result: continuous male orgasm... you would love it... if you do it to your partner, he won't forget you, ever...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...