Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rainy Morning...

Still no improvement with the condition of my feet... 4th day on Gabapantin and Neurobion...

I did plan to go to Philhealth today and finally get over and done with it... I was told time and again about how important to maintain it... but... well, my feet hurt... and it was raining... but as if my mom was monitoring me through a crystal ball in Dubai, she texted me to tell me to take care of my Philhealth and SSS already...

Kasi natigil yung hulog ko nung magkasakit ako... no work, no pay kasi... so yun... although nagamit ko pa siya then... yung hospital bill went up to 33 thousand, sinagot naman ng Philhealth 13k... bringing down to 20 thou... and we submitted kasi receipt nung mga gamot na binili sa labas... we could refund it daw, abot 3 thousand din yun... pero up to now... ewan ko na kung ano nangyari...

Now with my SSS... problematic ang lintik... month before I got really sick, bigla akong ine-mail ng HR na mali daw ang SSS number ko na sinubmit... this is after 3 years of working there... di ba, luka-luka!!! And so I checked with SSS, and indeed wala nga yung SSS number... and when we search... mali yung spelling ng pangalan ko and that more than a year na di nahuhulogan yung SSS ko, this despite na buwan-buwan naman akong nakakaltasan... and up to now, di pa naayos... yung pangalan I think madali lang, but yung contribution, kailangan ko pang habolin...

So yun... I decided na maglunch kami Sta Lucia Mall, kasi sa likod sa may Brickroad... may office ng Philhealth... pero when we got there, it was people, haba ng pila... so I decided balik na lang ako tomorrow... early morning, we live near... one tricycle ride near...

Now I do plan to invade na may old company... asked them to take me back... beg even... but if really not... it does look bleak...  If so would be the case, then I would wage war with the HR people because of my SSS...

When we got home from Philhealth... I went to continue watching "Games of Thrones"... I started it yesterday... and I can't stop watching it... it was really, really good... grabe...! You should watch it... ewan ko if it is still running at HBO... but if you see a pirated copy... go buy it... ang ganda!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...