Sunday, November 13, 2011

I don't know how it works...

If sort of it will eventually work... or sort of a pain reliever... 2nd day of Gabapantin and Neurobion... No effect... Perhaps it's the first... it would eventually work... kasi the prescription specified a number... how many tablets/days... 

I am hoping...

Have you seen the Pacquiao fight...? I didn't... try to look for live streaming online... no deal... GMA fucked us with too much commercial breaks... I have to settle to twitter to get my update about the fight... won't talk about... mainly because everybody is already...

It started with someone calling yata on which treatment hub we belong... may taga PGH, SLH, and then RITM, my hub... Montessori daw... pang sosyal... I don't want to agree because mahirap lang ako... but yata... most of the patient sa RITM medyo may kaya, mainly because RITM is in Alabang, and that it really is not accessible... But that is not the thing... 

The thing was the twits went to wanting to go to Sagada... which, I thought, really guys, you want to go on an 8 hours drive with someone who have not yet met personally...? di ba? Mas sensible yata that we meet first over coffee or, sige, dinner... so I suggested that... 

I actually want to meet them... mainly because I think if I am to date again... or have sex for fun... I would want my HIV status as a non-issue... ayoko yung I have to decide kung kailangan dapat idisclose... so yun, now, I would want to have sex only with a fellow HIV+... yes, I am to discriminate to non-carriers... kasi if he is not... nakakatakot... baka mahawaan ko siya... condom breaks... it happened to me in more than 1 instance... konsensya ko pa... so I am to reserve my self, my hottness (TOINKZ) only to a fellow pozzie...

They are amiable naman... the conversation went to PG18, but I think everybody would want to meet each other over coffee or something...

One was given the task to organized it, @bohemian_diary, check his blog: http://iamembracinglife.blogspot.com... he started to ask where and when... his vote was Makati... and kung kailan free mga tao... 

I was to suggest weekdays as weekends kasi madami tao... usually everywhere is crowded... and I don't think we want to be in a crowd... and then I remembered... why am I participating on this conversation when I can't afford it... coffee at Starbucks is 100 plus... and more likely, with my neuropathy worst in the evening... I wouldn't want to go...

Hay naku! Nakakasad...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...