Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I still believe in God..

Creator of heaven and earth... I still do... I still believe in Jesus Christ, His Only Son, He is still my Lord... I believe He was conceived through the Holy Spirit... and was born by the Virgin Mary... He suffered under Pontius Pilate... That He was crucified... died... and descended to death... I believe that on the third day He rouse again... He ascended into the heaven... seated at the right hand of the Father... I still believe He would come again to judge the living and the dead...

I still believe in the Holy Spirit... The Holy Catholic Church...? Not so... I do have high respect though to Pope John Paul II... The Communion of Saint... yes, I think so... The Forgiveness of Sins, in which I am so dearly counting on... The Resurrection of the body... check and not like zombie thing... I still believe in life ever lasting...

And that at night I still pray to Him, the Heavenly Father... hallow His Name... hoping His will thy be done on earth as it is there in heaven...

Every Night, before I sleep... I asked Him, and thank Him for all His blessing... to how little... even for each sorrow, praying He just didn't want me to be in temptation and that He was delivering me... and that I ask for forgiveness... as I try to forgive those who have sin against me...

And that I hail Mary... She have always been full of grace... The Lord is with Her... She was blessed among women... that the fruit of her womb is blessed... She is Holy, Mother to us all, I ask her to pray for me, I ask her three times every night... until the hour of my death...

I glorify the Father...

I glorify the Son...

I glorify the Holy Spirit...

I glorify since the beginning and that forever shall it be... in world that won't end...

I beg Jesus, that He forgive my sins... that He would save me from the fires of Hell and that He would led all Souls to heaven, specially those like me who needed so much mercy...







I pray... I have always prayed... despite knowing I am not one of those favored ones... I believe that, too, you see... while other's have it easy, they really don't need to utter as much as an amen... they are such as I who would have to beg and cry... but I never lost faith Him... to His Mother... There were times that I did not understand and refused to pray... but never really have I lost faith... never...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...