Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I don't know him, i should had seen his face, but I didn't...

He came into my bed, climbed a top me, he was in a blue boxers, he started kissing me all over and I was kissing him back... loving every bit of it... somehow, I knew he was my dream lover and that he loves me back and we are to make mad love, again...? Yes, I knew it was again... 

And then I woke up...

Longing...

It have been awhile...

My body is begging me...

I begged back...

Telling my body, if this is all over... we would pray it would soon be over... the TB gone, the neuropathy gone... we will find that one good man who would love us... lust for us... and that would make mad love with us every night... until it hurts... until it hurts no more... until we bleed... he would love us... even in our most trying moments... and we would love him back regardless... we will love him... no more follies... just us, and the man... one true love...

perhaps we would be mistaken... perhaps true love wouldn't be enough... perhaps tears would stream down our eyes... we could be mistaken... but always, once this is over... we will look for him again... another, better... he would love us, we would love him... he would lust on us, we would lust on him... we would make mad love again each night... or every time we can...


I promise you my body... one this is over... we would find him... him, who would love us... lust for us... and whom we would love... and lust for...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...