Thursday, December 15, 2011

For someone who is not getting any... I get fuck up a lot lately...

Yes, I am using the F word now... 


Hahahahahahahahaha...


I have everything planned out, I shared the plan here... I counted my ARV... my Efav will only last me until Monday... so I took all the test this week... and when they told me result won't be out until Saturday, I batted my eyes and made them agree to release it Friday morning... and from the Polyclinic, I go direct to RITM for consultation and ARV refill... It  plan...


I guess, problem with me is, I don't do plan B... I have no plan B...


So when I read Pozziepinoy's blog: pozziepinoy.blogspot.com, he too is from RITM... he went to get a refill as per his post, dated December 14... Efav was out of stock... and though he was assured that a stock is expected that day... we never know...


I like my Efav... I sleep well with it...


So, if I go there tomorrow... and they do decide to change my cocktail... and if Efav is not yet available... I'm guessing... oh well...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...