Monday, December 26, 2011

Trying to convince myself that it wasn't a bad year...

Certainly, there were good things that happened while I was sick... like, celebrating my birthday with my mom and dad... for the first time... or that I have memory of... that too... mom and dad seeing each other after more than 20 years... mom reconciling with my maternal grandmother over phone and me able to fly to Davao and meet my father's side of the family... and my father showing how much he loves me, I am his only son, despite my brother and 2 half brother... 


But as my mom wonders, did I have to suffer as much to have all that...? Shouldn't I had those as my birth right in the first place...


I have been sick for almost a year already, fever started February... up to now, my feet still hurts like hell... which bars me from looking for another job... 


I still have TB... and we are crossing finger it is not resistant to drug yet...


I always wanted to stay optimistic... try to look at the bright side, no matter how dim... or try to humor regardless how trying the situation... but this year, particularly hard to stay a float...


I don't know... perhaps it is not whether a good or a bad year...  it is simply a year... a trying one, perhaps we can say... pivotal if you may... but none the less a year I survived, yet again...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...