Thursday, December 1, 2011

I have always worn that red ribbon every year...

but not this year... nothing much... I just don't see the point anymore... they say it was to create awareness... well, I think everybody, at some degree, is aware about HIV/AIDS... I was aware then... but that didn't stop me from having unprotected and risky sex...


I really don't know how those head shot would help the fight against HIV/AIDS... would someone explain it to me...?




I think that is what we are missing all along... masarap ang sex... masarap ang pure unadulterated sex... hassle magcondom... and mas masarap nga kung walang condom... and that we wanted to be desired... na hindi lang isang tao ang pwede mong makuha... lahat sila... sabay-sabay pa... masarap kaya yung feeling na pinagaagawan ang katawan mo... 


I think that is what they fail to consider in the fight against HIV/AIDS... use protection-use protection daw... but they don't consider na si Pedro minsan nahihiyang bumili ng condom o di alam saan bibili ng condom... at kung anong condom ba ang para sa kanya... they fail to consider hassle ang pagsout ng condom, andun ka na sa height of passion biglang kailangan pumara sandali para magsout ng condom... at di nga ganun kasarap pag may condom...


I don't know what to do... well, putting on condom is really now a hassle if you know what to do... you have to help each other out... tuloy pa rin yung pagkiss habang nagsosout ng condom... and that there are actually extra thin condoms... di lang Frenzy at Trust ang available sa market... I think, if I am not mistaken I was told yung brand was Sensation... medyo mahal ang durex... and more of bigger size yun... you would want a snug fit guys... wag mag feeling-feelingan big ka, letse... otherwise, I don't know...


We should also consider that it is lonely out here... and that we long to find that someone... we kiss... fuck with all the toad we can hoping it would be prince charming... it's lonely out here... if only you were here...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...